So because I am in desperate need for some money right now, I will be opening up $25 illustration commissions. Only 3 slots for now because I am short on time. Once they have cleared, however, I will be re-opening the slots when I get the time so do not worry if you wanted one but didn't see the journal on time.
Because I do not have the time to write elaborate notes to every commissioner in private, I am going to state my rules in advance:
1. One or two characters per piece. Any added character is an extra $5.
2. If interested, leave a comment on this journal (to let others know the slots are taken if I don't get the chance to update in time) and send me a note with your character reference(s). I will be getting back to you with my Paypal address.
3. Send half the payment in advance($12). I will be updating you with a sketch. If you are pleased with it, do send the rest of the money. At this point, you may ask for the sketch to be adjusted to your liking or redone if you do not like it before the second half of the payment is done. Once the sketch is confirmed and the payment done, no later changes will be made and money will not be refunded, which is why I do ask that you state what you want changed beforehand.
4. As a reference, please provide a full-body drawing of your character(s) with their clothes on and/or a very detailed description of your character(s), including what they wear.
5. Do mention every type of detail you want in the picture including scene, background and the way your character(s) will act.
6. If any of the above required information is missing, I reserve the right to supply said info as I please or, if given a particularly lacking reference that I cannot work with, to decline said commission.